Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps（C Series）
C series’ construction with PTFE makes them very resistant to chemical vapors from inlet to exhaust and very tolerant to condensates.
Pumping chambers are hermetically ensuring long lifetimes of mechanical parts.
Most importantly, diaphragm pumps are oil-free, for vastly reduced service demands compared with oil sealed pumps. They eliminate the cost of water and its contamination well-known from
water-jet aspirators, and the waste-oil disposal of rotary vane pumps.
They are chemical resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps which can be widely used to hard acidic, basic and solvent vapors by utilizing corrosion proof PTFE on all the wetted surfaces. Through
innovative mechanical technology and human considerations, we have made C series to be quiet, safe, maintenance-free and cost effective vacuum pumps.
High chemical resistant
* All wetted parts of C series pump are made of PTFE which are ideal for extremely aggressive / corrosive gases and vapors.
* Head cover and diaphragm made of PTFE/PTFE-coated with stability core for unsurpassed long-term performance
No air pollution, maintenance free
* Chemvak C series pumps are driven by Diaphragm, without the need of lubricant, regular oil changes and maintenance; with no oil pollution.
* smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
* sealing system provides reduced leakage rates for improved ultimate vacuum
* Chemical and petrochemical Industry
* Pharma Industry
* Filtration processes
* Vacuum distillation
* Rotary evaporation
* Vacuum and centrifugal concentration
* Solid phase extraction
* Conventional drying and gel drying
* Advanced substitute for water-jet pumps
Quiet and low vibration
* Driven direct by motor with no additional belt-driven transmission; the quality vibration-proof assembly makes Chemvak C series run at the lowest noise level among all other equivalent pumps.
Thermal protection device
* Every motor of Chemvak C series pumps has a built-in thermal protection device to shut off the pump automatically when overheated and then resume working when the temperature cools
International safety certification
* CE certification
The stability core principle: for unprecedented long-term performance
chemistry diaphragm pumps provide optimum performance and unsurpassed service intervals even in harsh chemical applications. We achieve this unmatched reliability by manufacturing the most
highly stressed components – the head cover and clamping disk.
* high quality PTFE coated EPDM provide long term chemical resistance
* this thick-walled, diffusion resistant, molded fluoroplastic is supported by a stable metallic core for durability
* mechanical precision finishing ensures reproducible WIGGENS quality
Chemistry diaphragm pumps , chemistry vacuum systems and chemistry pumping units
* Our chemistry diaphragm pumps are available in a full range of volume flow rates and ultimate vacuum options. Single-stage models reach as much as 70 mbar (absolute) vacuum. Connecting pump heads in series as two-stage pumps improves an ultimate vacuum to as much as 0.6 mbar. Connecting heads in parallel provides higher flow rates. Our line offers combinations that
satisfy virtually any laboratory need.
* convenient, quick and simple to use due to the front switch
* whisper quiet and very low vibration
* requires minimal bench top space
* maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life
* high chemical resistance
C series diaphragm pump offers a compact, high performance and easy-to-use solution which is perfect for single filtrations. This development, based on the highly successful technology of the oilfree diaphragm pump, provides a well-proven and extraordinarily long diaphragm life time. The functional, space saving and innovative design with easily accessible,the front power switch ensures convenient and quick operation for day-to-day lab work. Robust PTFE coated diaphragms and valves provide optimal chemical resistance. A manual vacuum regulator valve for adjustment of pumping speed and ultimate vacuum is available as accessory.
|115V / 60Hz
|220V / 50Hz
|Max. powe (W)
|Max. vacuum (mbar)
|Max. Flow Rate (L/min)
|Motor Speed (rpm)
|Number of Stages
|Noise Level (dB)