Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Health for You
- Display Formate: OLED Display
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%-100%
- Pulse Wave Display: Calumniation Display and the waveform display.
- Power Requirements: 2×1.5v AAA Battery
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate.
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when the pulse-filling ration is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- It is equipped with a function switch. The Oximeter can be powered off in case no finger is the oximeter withing 5 seconds.
- Optical Sensor: Red light ( wavelength is 660nm, 6.6mW) & Infrared (wavelength is 880nm, 6.75mW)
- One hanging rope;
- Two batteries (optional)
- One User Manual
There are no reviews yet.