Chemical spills kit 120L
Chemical spills kit 120L 1 Box
High Quality Suitable for hazardous chemical spills kit, Spill 120L Chemical Spill Kits are housed in a 120L Yellow wheelie spill bin, making it easy to station the kit as desired. The spill kit contains all items required to deal with a chemical spill, including the following:
- ChemicalSorb Absorbent;
- Hazchem grade Absorbent Mats;
- Hazchem grade Land Socks (for perimeter containment);
- 5m Hazchem grade Land Socks;
- Disposable Overalls;
- Safety Eye Glasses;
- Elbow length Acid Resistant Gloves;
- Anti-static Waste Disposal Bags; and
- Step-By-Step Spill Response Instructions.
The main absorbent powder is ChemSorb (TM). ChemSorb particulate is a lightweight, fast acting absorbent particulate, offering excellent absorption per density mass. It is non-toxic, inert and safe to use.
Spill Kit Servicing
To ensure your yellow 120L Chemical Spill Kit are maintained to their maximum spill response capacity, spill offers an onsite Spill Kit Servicing program. For SE QLD and PERTH Metro customers, our Kit Service Technicians will call onsite to service, check and restock each Spill Kit. spill does this on either a quarterly or monthly basis, according to your needs. Each service call is recorded on the Maintenance Inspection Tag on the Kit.
- Fuel and Oil Spill Kits: Lime Green Bin with a White Lid. Transport kits will feature a Lime Green Bag with a White Top & White Straps
- General Purpose Spill Kits: Lime Green Bin with a Gray Lid. Transport kits will feature a Lime Green Bag with a Gray Top & Gray Straps
- Chemical Hazchem Spill Kits: Lime Green Bin with a Yellow Lid. Transport kits will feature a Lime Green Bag with a Yellow Top & Yellow Straps
As well as the new colour standard, other features such as minimum font sizes and uniform description wording all help to ensure that the Spill Kit and it’s liquid purpose are visible from 10 metres away. Ecospill is pleased to offer 120L Chemical Spill Kits and all our spill kit range in accordance with the new national standards. If you have an existing spill kits that are not to the national standard, we offer a bin upgrade program at a very cost effective rateIf you already have existing Spill Kits, spill is pleased to offer this same service on a regular schedule, should you wish to have Ecospill as your preferred supplier.