Onnorokom Biggyan Baksho (Alor Jholok) – Science Box for Flash of Lights
Why does your child need a flashlight science box?
- Can do 25 science experiments related to light.
- Be able to participate in science fairs by creating new experiments.
- Will be able to come out of memorization.
- They are reading these experiments in science books of different classes or will read them in the future.
- As a result of the pen in hand, you will be able to understand the issues related to light very well.
Understand well the things related to light
- Reflection of light
- Refraction of light
- Scattering of light
- Newton’s color wheel
- Basic colors
- Full internal reflection
- The duration of the vision
- Light sensitivity
- Light absorption
Do the experiments have anything in common with the textbook?
- 9 experiments – 6th-grade science books
- 6 experiments – 8th-grade science books
- 10 Experiments – 9th and 10th-grade science books
What are the ingredients in the flash of light?
The components of the lightbox science box are-
- Pinhole camera box
- Bouncing ball
- Periscope box
- Kaleidoscope box
- Convex lens
- Battery and Casing
- Color wheel
- Funny glasses
What can be done with these?
A total of 25 experiments can be done using different theories of light, such as reflection, refraction, etc.