500 Pcs 1.8ml Cryovial Cryogenic Vial Tube Self-Standing with Screw Cap
- 500PCS 1.8 ML Graduated Centrifuge Tubes, Laboratory Cryovials, and Orange/Yellow Screw Cap Centrifuge Tubes for Analysis.
- Made of Polypropylene(PP) with good temperature resistance
- There is a sealing ring on the lid, which can seal well
- 1.8ml capacity with a clear scale marked, easy to use
- Self-standing design. White writing area can be easily marked. Smooth sidewall fit for lab sample storage
- Package: 500pcs 1.8ml Graduated Plastic Cryovial
Common Uses of Cryovials
Cryovials are commonly used for the cryogenic storage of biological materials using liquid nitrogen. After removal from low-temperature storage, liquid nitrogen that can enter the closed tube can expand suddenly (690 bar) during the transition from the gas to the liquid phase.
For the storing and conservation of tissue cultures and biological samples e.g. sera, blood, and spermatia. Suitable for storage from general cold storage refrigeration (+4°C) down to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen.
Cryovial box also available in our store.
There are no reviews yet.