Cellulose Nitrate Membrane filter 47mm Diameter 0.22 and 0.45 Micron Sartorius -Germany
Cellulose Nitrate (CN) membranes, the One the started it all!
Sartorius Cellulose Nitrate Membrane filters, one for nearly every need.
Cellulose nitrate or mixed cellulose ester membrane filters are indicated for many general laboratory applications where a membrane with a high non-specific adsorption is suitable. They are hydrophilic, have high flow rates thanks to their symmetric structure and are compatible with aqueous solutions (pH 4 to 8), hydrocarbons and several other organic solvents. The cellulose nitrate membranes are available in different pore sizes from 0.2 μm to 8 μm.
- High flow rates
- Aqueous and organic solvent compatible
- For particle retention and cell capture in aqueous solutions or air
- Available in multiple diameters and pore sizes
- Chemically resistant to alkaline solutions
- Super for HPLC preparations
- Hydrophilic & suitable for sterile filtration of organic solvents
- Available in 0.2 μm & 0.45 μm pore sizes and multiple diameters