The Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE digital caliper delivers accurate, repeatable outside dimension, inside dimension, depth, and step measurements with accuracy and unrestricted speed. The caliper’s slide and jaws are constructed of hardened stainless steel with optional carbide-tipped jaws available. The impact-resistant, easy-to-read LCD display is highly durable and provides a large character height (9.0mm in height) which improves readability.
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Available with or without SPC output capabilities
- Carbide-tipped jaws are available
- Thumb roller included only on calipers up to and including 150mm/6” models
- ABSOLUTE (ABS) linear scale eliminates the need for setting the origin point every time the micrometer is powered on; Overspeed errors are also eliminated
- Stainless steel construction protects caliper components and ensures accurate performance for a longer duration
- SPC output function allows for quick and easy data management in real-time
- Functions include Origin Set, Zero-Setting, Data Output, and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low Voltage, counting value composition error
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case; 150mm/6” model is supplied in a plastic case
Specification of ABSOLUTE Digimatic Caliper 6 inch:
- Mitutoyo 0-150 mm/0.01 mm Electronic Digital Vernier Calipers Micrometer Gauge Measuring Tools. Mitutoyo Calipers is the Best Caliper in the World. The only Digital caliper in the world with ABSOLUTE technology.
- Caliper Type: Digital Calipers (Absolute Digimatic Caliper)
- Material: Stainless Steel with Plastic
- Model Number: 500-196-20
- Measurement Range: 0-150 mm
- Accuracy: 0.01mmDIY
- Packing: Plastic Box
- Origin: Japan
- Made in China
There are no reviews yet.