High Carbon Graphite Rod with Terminal For Electrolysis in Chemistry Laboratory
- High-temperature resistance and the melting point is 3850±50°C, the boiling point is 4250.
- Low ash content, high purity, avoiding pollution to your products.
- Graphite material is easy to machine into any shapes you like.
- High mechanical strength
- Size: 12mm Dia, 15 cm Carbon Length & 1 cm Terminal
- Good sliding properties
- High thermal conductivity
- High thermal shock and chemical resistance
- Low wettability
- High corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance
- Good electrical conductivity
- High density and high mechanical strength
- Proper electrical conductivity
There are no reviews yet.