Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter with 10 Test Strips for Glucose Monitoring
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include underdosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
- The visual double-check lets you see your recent test result.
- The post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30, and 90 days.
- Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of DIN EN ISO 15197:2003.1
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
- Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an Accu-Chek diabetes management solution on the PC to analyze the data.
- 30 % smaller than previous Accu-Chek Active meters with a 10 % bigger display.
How to use Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
- Insert the glucose test strip
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
- Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
- Read the blood glucose result.