New eco-friendly PANTONE Color Formulas – now in an easier-to-use and store format!
The FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide includes 2,625 PANTONE Colors on paper for designing fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints, interiors, and more. The TPG colors are ideal for specifying colors on all products, i.e. textiles, leather goods, hard home.
The Color Guide is chromatically arranged to enhance inspiration and speed the color process. The handy, take-along fan deck format makes it perfect for sample shopping, client meetings, and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
These colors are also available as perforated paper chips in the PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Specifier, as well as on cotton (with the TCX number suffix).
This new edition of the Color Guide presents the existing 2,625 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”). The colorant combinations have been modified to remove all lead pigments and chromium while maintaining the same color integrity as the previous versions that featured the TPX suffix. Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.
- 2,625 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS with a TPG suffix
- Colors have been reformulated to be more eco-friendly
- Portable easy-to-use fan decks
- Create products using non-fabric materials such as home furnishings, leather goods, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics, and industrial design
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- Colors are arranged by the color family for fast and easy inspiration and color location
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings, and on-site reviews
- 2,625 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- Colors are referenced with PANTONE Name and Number
- Two-volume guide set, plus an additional mini guide that includes 315 New Colors
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Guide Dimensions: 1 5/8″ x 9 1/4″
- Country of Origin: USA
There are no reviews yet.