Moisture analyzer DBS 60-3 KERN Germany
Model: DBS 60-3
Max Capacity: 60gm
Readability: 1mg (0.001gm)
- Adjusting program (Calibration): For the quick setting of the balance accuracy. External adjusting weight required.
- Memory: Balance contains memories, e.g. for tare weights, weighing data, item data, PLU, etc.
- Data interface RS-232: To connect the balance to a printer, PC, or network
- GLP/ISO log: with weight, date, and time. Only with KERN printer, see Accessories
- Weighing units: Can be switched to e.g. no metric units at the touch of a key. See balance model.
- Heating Drying program
- The Previous drying time
- The Current temperature
- Unit of the shown result, E.G. moisture
- The Current moisture content in %
- The Drying mode/Status display drying
- The Halogen quartz glass heater 400 W
- The Observation window above the sample, useful during the initial setting
- This Internal memory for the automatic run of 10 drying programs and 100 drying processes already executed
- last value measured remains on the display until it is replaced by a new measurement
- Sample descriptions for up to 99 samples, 2 digits, freely programmable, and is print in the measuring protocol
- Date and time display as a standard option
- 10 sample plate included
- Application handbook: There are many practical examples in the user manual
There are no reviews yet.