- Digital Refractometer Hanna HI-96801 0-85% Brix
- Model: HI96801
- Brand: Hanna Romania
- The HI-98601 is used across the food industry for measuring the concentrations of general purpose sugars in foods.
- Quick and easy to use it is ideal for analysing the sugar content in a wide range of food products including fruit, energy drinks, puddings, tofu, jams, honey, soups and sauces.
- Priced inexpensively does not mean a compromise on accuracy, the Hanna refractometer offers all the benefits of high precision digital technology at the same price as a mechanical model.
- The HI-96801 measures the refractive index to determine the % Brix of sugar in aqueous solutions. The refractive index of the sample is then converted to % Brix concentration units.
- Fruit growers and importers
- Fruit juice & drink manufacturers
- Production of jams, preserves & sauces
- White, water resistant, casing
- Easy clean sample well
- Zero using pure water
- Battery operated with auto shut-off
- 1.5 second measurement time
- Direct readout in % Brix and °C
- Automatic temperature compensation
- No calibration solutions required
- Large clear LCD display
- Range : 0 to 85% Brix / 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
- Resolution : ± 0.1% Brix / ±0.1°C (±0.1°F)
- Accuracy : ± 0.2 % Brix / ± 0.3°C (±0.5°F)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation : between 10 and 40°C (50 – 104°F)
- Measurement Time : Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample Volume : 2 metric drops
- Light Source : Yellow LED
- Sample Cell : Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Case Material : ABS
- Enclosure Rating : IP65
- Battery Type / Life : (1) 9V / 5000 readings
- Auto-Off : After 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions : 19.2(W) x 10.2(D) x 6.7 (H)cm
- Weight : 420g
- Including : 9vol Battery, User Manual
There are no reviews yet.